United States Electronic Visa Update System Processing Service
- 3 business days turnaround time.
- Unless revoked, EVUS is valid for 2 years from the date of authorization, or until 6 months from when the traveler’s Passport expires, or until the U.S. Visa expires (whichever comes first).
- An EVUS is not a Visa and it does not replace a visa.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every product sold.
1.2 million visas processed and 7 years of experience
As seen on…
What we’re selling, the United States Electronic Visa Update System
If you are a citizen and national of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) who have a 10-year U.S. visitor Visa, class B1, B2, or B1/B2, and plans to travel to the United States for short-term business or pleasure, you need the United States Electronic Visa Update System. Our processing service will give you your EVUS in your mailbox within 3 business days.
Nationalities for US EVUS Online Service
All nationals of The People’s Republic of China holding valid 10-year B1/B2, B1, or B2 visas who travel to the United States on a passport issued by the People’s Republic of China.
The documents required for a United States EVUS are as follows:
- A valid Chinese passport.
- A full-term 10-year U.S. visa.
- A visa that is one of these classes: B1, B2, or B1/B2.
- Contact information including the address of the traveler’s U.S. destination.