From ancient times to the present, Egypt has been a land of wonder and culture. It is famous for its ancient rulers, the pyramids they built, and the great river that nourishes the land. Egypt attracts many visitors and adventurers who want to explore its diverse and fascinating scenery. From the lively city of Cairo to the peaceful valley of the kings in Luxor, Egypt has something for everyone. But before you go on a trip and book your flight to Egypt, make sure you have the right documents and check if your visa is correct.
GCC residents can apply for an eVisa for Egypt, but only if they are not citizens of GCC countries. GCC is a regional intergovernmental organization that consists of six member states: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Citizens of these countries can visit Egypt without a visa for up to 90 days. . However, GCC residents of other nationalities may need to obtain an Egypt eVisa to visit the country.
We are here to help you get your Egypt eVisa in a fast and easy way. We will assist you on how to fill out the online form without any mistakes, how to upload your documents in the right way, how to pay your visa fee safely, and how to get your eVisa by email. We will also customer support if you have any problems or questions along the way.
What We’re Offering
If you want to travel to Egypt, you need an Egypt E-visa for. Egyptian e visa is mandatory electronic document for entry and exit. Our eVisa processing service will give you your Egyptian eVisa in your mailbox within 24 hours.
- Air travelers to and from Egypt, including residents, need eVisa.
- 90 days from the date of issue for both Single & Multiple entries
- Does not replace a visa, if you require one.
- Single Entry – $84.75
- Multiple Entry – $119.75
- 4 day turnaround time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every product sold.
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
Egypt Visa Policy
The Egypt visa policy is the set of rules and regulations that govern the entry and exit of foreign nationals to Egypt. Depending on your nationality, purpose of visit, and length of stay, you may need to obtain a visa before traveling to Egypt, or you may be eligible for a visa on arrival or an e-visa.
Egypt visa types
The basic types of Visas offered by the country of Egypt are these 7 Visas mentioned below.
- Tourist Visa: A tourist Visa can be issued on your arrival at the airport in Egypt. An Egypt tourist eVisa is also available for tourism in Egypt. A tourist Visa grants you up to a 90-day stay in Egypt for traveling.
- Business Visa: A business Visa lets you stay in the country for 90 days to attend meetings, conventions, and seminars, and to travel and invest in the country.
- Student Visa: A student Visa can let you stay in the country for as long as your course is, but that depends on if the institution you have applied to accepts foreign students. You will have to apply for a student Visa through a consulate or embassy.
- Medical Visa: A medical Visa is issued to a person who is sick and wishes to travel to Egypt for getting medical treatment, checkup, or procedure done in the country.
- Visiting a relative Visa: Visiting a relative Visa will let you stay with your family or friend in Egypt for up to 90 days. You can apply for this Visa on Arrival at the airport in Egypt.
- Diplomatic Visa: A diplomatic Visa is issued to people that are either diplomats, have higher authority jobs in the government, or are invited by the government of Egypt itself. In both cases, Visa fees are exempted for diplomatic Visa applicants.
- Work Visa: You can not apply for a work Visa online, or on arrival, you will need to apply for this Visa through an Egypt consulate, or embassy that is located in your country.
There are two types of entry Visas available, single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas. Both of these Visas’ cost is different and according to the amount of stay you applied for your Visa.
Which Countries Are Eligible For The Egypt eVisa?
Eligible Nationalities for Egypt eVisa:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina*
- China/Hong Kong
- Cyprus Czech
- Korea (South)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Kosovo*
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- United States of America
Passport holders of the following countries will not be allowed to enter the country without the guarantee of an authorized tourist agent in Egypt. The agent must be present at the airport to receive the tourist. These countries only qualify for eVisa when traveling in a group.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of Kosovo
Citizens of the following countries do not need a visa for Egypt if they meet certain conditions:
- Bahrain, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Lebanon (only if arriving by charter flight at Sharm El Sheikh, Saint Catherine or Taba airports), Macao, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates: These citizens can enter Egypt without a visa for a maximum stay of 90 days.
- Malaysia: These citizens can enter Egypt without a visa for a maximum stay of 15 days.
- South Korea: These citizens can enter Egypt without a visa for a maximum stay of 30 days if travelling as part of a tourist group that consists of at least 15 people.
- North Macedonia: These citizens can enter Egypt without a visa for a maximum stay of 30 days if holding proof of sufficient funds and a return or onward ticket.
- Sudan: These citizens can enter Egypt without a visa for a maximum stay of 3 months if holding a national ID card.
For Egypt eVisa for UAE residents, Egypt visa for Indians and Egypt visa for Saudi iqama holders who wants to visit Egypt, you may need to apply for an e-visa online before your departure.
Requirements for Egypt Visa
Here are the Lists of Required Document for Egypt Visa
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and two blank pages
- Two passport-sized photos with a white background
- A round-trip flight reservation or itinerary
- A hotel reservation or invitation letter from a host in Egypt
- A bank statement showing sufficient funds for your trip
- A letter from your employer or school confirming your status and leave of absence
- A travel insurance policy covering your stay in Egypt
- Any other documents that may be requested by the embassy or consulate
- Pay the visa fee.
How to Apply for an Egypt e-Visa
Visas for Future is a trusted and reliable service that offers online visa applications for Egypt. You can choose between two types of visas: a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa.
A single-entry visa allows you to enter Egypt once and stay for up to 30 days. A multiple-entry visa allows you to enter Egypt multiple times and stay for up to 30 days per entry. Both visas are valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
Just click here and fill up the form here.
Visas for Future is the best choice for your Egypt e visa needs. It is convenient, affordable, and secure. It will save you time, money, and hassle. It will make your trip to Egypt more enjoyable and memorable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Saudi residents travel to Egypt without visa?
No, Saudi residents cannot travel to Egypt without a visa, unless they are citizens of Saudi Arabia or other GCC countries
What is Egypt eVisa?
An Egypt eVisa is an official document that allows you to enter and travel within Egypt.
Can I visit Egypt with UAE residence visa?
Indeed, in order to enter Egypt, visitors from the United Arab Emirates need to apply for a visa.
Can Saudi residents travel to Egypt without visa?
Yes, Saudi Arabia Citizens can visit Egypt for up to 3 months with a tourist visa.
Can I travel to Egypt with Saudi Iqama?
No, you still need to obtain a visa that allows entry and stay in the country.
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Orcales, Wences. "Egypt tourist visa for GCC residents (Rules, Visa Types, Requirements, and Application)." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/egypt-tourist-visa-for-gcc-residents/. Accessed on 11 August 2023.
Orcales, Wences. "Egypt tourist visa for GCC residents (Rules, Visa Types, Requirements, and Application)." Visas For Future. August 11, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/egypt-tourist-visa-for-gcc-residents/.