If you are a citizen of Pakistan and planning to visit Morocco, you will need to obtain a visa regardless of the purpose and duration of your stay. However, it’s worth noting that not all Pakistani citizens and passport holders are eligible for an e-visa, as the eligibility criteria are limited to Pakistan passport holders who hold a valid visa or permanent residency documents issued by Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, European Union, United Kingdom, and United States. Citizens of Pakistan who do not have a visa or residence permit from one of these countries cannot get a visa online. They must instead go through the embassy or consulate to get a visa.1
Here at Visas for Future, we help you get your Morocco e-visa easily and quickly. We’re here to guide you through all the details about the Morocco visit visa. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns during the process. If you face any problems, our support team is ready to help, ensuring your e-visa application goes smoothly and stress-free. Once your application is approved, We will send it to your email within 1 or 3 days depending on the processing time you will choose. Plus, we will plant a tree for every e-visa you buy from us.
What We’re Offer
We offer a Morocco e-visa processing service for Pakistani Citizens. Our processing service will mail you your e-visa within 1 or 3 business days, depending on your chosen processing time.
- Standard Processing Time: 3 Business days. $162.26
- Express Processing Time: 1 Business day. $196.82
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every visa sold.
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
What Are The Available Morocco Visas For Pakistani Citizens?
The types of visas available for Pakistani citizens planning to visit Morocco include:
- Tourist Visa: This type of visa is typically for individuals traveling to Morocco for tourism purposes. It allows visitors to explore the country for a specified duration.
- Business Visa: If you’re traveling to Morocco for business-related activities, you may need a business visa. This could include attending conferences, and meetings, or engaging in business negotiations.
- Student Visa: For Pakistani students planning to pursue education in Morocco, a student visa is usually required. This visa allows individuals to stay in the country for the duration of their academic program.
- Work Visa: If you intend to work in Morocco, you would generally need a work visa. This type of visa is often associated with a specific job or employment opportunity.
- Transit Visa: If you’re transiting through Morocco to reach your final destination, you might need a transit visa. This allows you to stay in the country for a short period while in transit.
What is the Morocco e-visa and Its Advantages?
Here’s what you should know about Morocco e-visa:
The Morocco e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows you to enter and stay in Morocco for 30 days. It is a convenient and fast way to obtain a visa online without visiting the embassy or consulate. You can use the Morocco e-Visa for tourism or business purposes, such as sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives, attending meetings or conferences, or participating in cultural or sports events.
Advantages of applying for a Morocco e-visa:
- Convenience: You can apply for your e-visa online from anywhere in the world.
- Speed: The application process typically takes 1 or 3 business days.
- Cost-effectiveness: The fee for a Morocco e-visa is relatively low.
Morocco e-Visa Requirements for Citizens of Pakistan
To apply for a Morocco e-Visa, you will need to provide the following documents:1
- Passport photo (size 35x45mm) taken within the last 6 months.
- Copy of a valid ordinary passport.
Additional Documents Required Upon Arrival in Morocco
- Residence card submitted at the time of application, if applicable.
- Visa supporting your application.
- Return ticket.
- Proof of livelihood: international bank card or the equivalent of more than 70 euros per person per day during the stay in Morocco.
- Insurance covers the period of your stay.
Morocco e-Visa fee and processing time for Citizens of Pakistan
There are two convenient processing options available for the Morocco e-visa: Standard Processing and Express Processing. The choice depends on your desired processing time and budget.2
- Processing time: 3 business days
- Fee: $162.26 (includes government fees)
- Processing time: 1 business day
- Fee: $196.82 (includes government fees)
How to Apply for the Morocco e-visa from Pakistan
Steps to Apply for a Morocco e-visa:
Step 1: Complete the Application Form
Visit the Visas For Future website then click the ”Get Morocco E-Visa Now” button to fill out the order form, providing accurate personal information.
Step 2: Provide Travel Information
Enter your passport number, travel dates, and intended arrival and departure cities.
Step 3: Upload a Passport-Sized Photo
Upload a recent passport-sized photo that meets the government guidelines.
Step 4: Pay the Visa Application Fee
Pay the visa application fee using a debit or credit card.
Step 5: Review Your Information
Review all personal and travel information for accuracy before submitting the application.
Step 6: Await Application Review and e-Visa Notification
Our team will review your application and notify you when your e-Visa is ready for download.
Seeking Additional Clarification on Morocco Visa Applications?
If you have any questions about applying for a Morocco e-Visa or any other travel document, contact us here. We are committed to providing you with excellent customer support and troubleshooting assistance throughout the application process. Whether you need help filling out the application form, understanding the requirements, or resolving any technical issues, we are here to guide you every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it easy to get a Morocco tourist visa?
The process of obtaining a Morocco tourist visa can vary depending on factors such as your nationality, the completeness of your application, and specific requirements set by Moroccan authorities. However, with our assistance, you can effortlessly and swiftly apply for your e-visa online. We will guide you through the process, ensuring accurate completion of the online form, proper upload of required documents, secure payment of your visa fee, and timely delivery of your e-visa via email.
Which country is eligible for a Morocco e-Visa?
Citizens of these countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa for Morocco: Click here to view the list.
- Visa entry to Morocco. (2022). Open Morocco. https://moroccoam2023.ma/informations-pratiques/formalites-dentree-au-maroc/
- Your stay in Morocco. (2020, July). https://marocainsdumonde.gov.ma/ewhatisi/2020/07/What-is-the-legal-framework-which-governs-your-stay_.pdf
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Orcales, Wences. "Morocco Visit Visa For Pakistani Citizens Guide 2024." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/morocco-visit-visa-requirements-for-pakistani/. Accessed on 18 August 2023.
Orcales, Wences. "Morocco Visit Visa For Pakistani Citizens Guide 2024." Visas For Future. August 18, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/morocco-visit-visa-requirements-for-pakistani/.