Egypt e-Visa Processing Service
- Multiple or Single entry.
- 90 days validity for both multiple and single entry.
- 30 days duration for single entry and 30 days per entry/visit for multiple entries.
- $84.75 or $119.75.
- 4 days turnaround time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every visa sold.
1.2 million visas processed and 7 years of experience
As seen on…
What we’re selling, the Egypt eVisa
If you want to travel to Egypt and have one of the below passports, you need an Egypt e-Visa. Our Egypt e-Visa processing service will give you your Egypt e-Visa in your mailbox within 4 days. We offer a 30 days single entry eVisa and a 30 days per entry/visit for multiple entries eVisa. Egypt eVisa can only be used for tourism purposes, it is not for working or studying in Egypt.
Nationalities for Egypt Visa Online Service
People from these countries can obtain an e-Visa for Egypt:
Click here for list of nationalities
- Bosnia and Herzegovina*
- China/Hong Kong
- Cyprus Czech
- Korea (South)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Kosovo*
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- United States of America
* Passport holders of the following countries will not be allowed to enter the country without the guarantee of an authorized tourist agent in Egypt. The agent must be present at the airport to receive the tourist. These countries only qualify for eVisa when travelling in a group.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of Kosovo
Countries that are not listed above either need a regular Egypt visa or are visa exempt.
The documents required for an Egypt e-visa are as follows:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A travel itinerary.
- A Supporting letter e.g. letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visits.
- A hotel booking or details about places to visit if going as tourist.