If you’re a travel enthusiast looking for a place that has a lot to offer, Morocco is a country that should be at the top of your list. But, it’s important to note that before you finalize your travel plans to this wonderful country, you must ensure that you have the appropriate visa to enter and stay in Morocco.
Ukrainian citizens need a visa to enter Morocco. However, not all Ukrainian citizens are eligible for a Morocco eVisa. 1 The eVisa is only available to Ukrainian citizens who meet the following criteria:
- They must have a valid Ukrainian passport with at least six months of validity remaining.
- They must be traveling to Morocco for tourism purposes only.
- They must be staying in Morocco for no more than 90 days.
- They must have a return ticket or proof of onward travel.
- They must have proof of accommodation in Morocco
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must not have a criminal record.
- They must be in good health.
Ukrainian citizens who possess a valid visa or permanent residency documents issued by the following countries are required to have a visa for tourism and business purposes when traveling to Morocco. (Citizens of Iran, Kosovo, Palestine, Syria, Taiwan, and Tuvalu are not subject to this rule.)
- New Zealand
- European Union Any of the countries that make up the Schengen area
- United Kingdom
- United States
Our online eVisa application system provides a convenient and seamless experience without any delays. Our team of professionals will guide you through every step of the process, from correctly filling out the online form to uploading your documents in the required format and size, making secure payment of your visa fee, and receiving your eVisa via email. If you encounter any issues or have any questions during the eVisa application process, our customer support team is always available to provide you with prompt assistance and resolution.
What We’re Offering
We offer a Morocco eVisa processing service that will give you your Morocco eVisa in your mailbox within one (1) or three (3) business days, depending on the processing time you choose. We offer a three-day standard processing time of $162.26 and a one-day express processing time of $196.82.
- Standard Processing Time: 3 Business days for $162.26
- Express Processing Time: 1 Business day for $196.82
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every visa sold.
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
Passport validity for travel to Morocco for Ukrainian Citizens
Moroccan authorities require that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond your planned date of departure from Morocco. This means that if you are planning to stay in Morocco for 90 days, your passport must be valid for at least 150 days. It is also important to note that some airlines have their passport validity requirements.
Some additional things to keep in mind about passport validity for travel to Morocco:
- It is important that your passport has a minimum of two blank pages for visas and stamps
- It must be in good condition and free of any damage.
- It is recommended that you verify that all of your information is up-to-date and accurate before embarking on your journey
Traveling to Morocco: Rules of Entry and Stay
Traveling to Morocco can be an exciting and enriching experience, but it’s important to be aware of the rules of entry and stay before you set off. Here’s a comprehensive guide to ensure a smooth and compliant journey
Entry Requirements 2
- Passport: All visitors to Morocco must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry.
- Visa: Citizens of most countries, including the United States, Canada, and most European countries, do not need a visa to enter Morocco for stays of up to 90 days. However, some nationals, such as those from China, India, and South Africa, do require a visa.
- Proof of onward travel: You must provide proof of onward travel, such as a return ticket or a confirmed booking for a connecting flight.
- Proof of accommodation: You must provide proof of accommodation, such as a hotel reservation or a letter from a friend or family member confirming that you will be staying with them.
- Sufficient funds: You must have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Morocco. The Moroccan Immigration Office may ask you to show proof of funds, such as a bank statement or credit card statement.
- Registration: Upon arrival in Morocco, you must register with the local police station within 24 hours. You must provide your passport, visa, and proof of accommodation.
- Extension of stay: If you wish to stay in Morocco for longer than 90 days, you must apply for an extension of stay at the Moroccan Immigration Office.
- Respect for local laws and customs: Visitors to Morocco are expected to respect local laws and customs. This includes dressing modestly, avoiding public displays of affection, and being respectful of religious practices.
- No overstaying: Overstaying your visa can result in fines and deportation.
What type of Morocco visa should I apply for?
- Morocco Tourist Visa: A convenient and streamlined online application process that grants foreign nationals access to Morocco for tourism purposes. 3
- Morocco Business Visa: A streamlined electronic visa specifically designed to facilitate business travel and encourage investment opportunities between Morocco and other countries. 3
- Morocco Student Visa: enables eligible foreign nationals to secure a visa for pursuing higher education in Morocco. This initiative aims to streamline the entry and stay of foreign students, fostering educational opportunities and cross-cultural exchange. 3
- Moroccan Transit Visa: Designed to expedite passenger travel through Morocco. The Morocco Transit eVisa is an online application process that enables eligible foreign nationals to obtain a visa for passing through the country en route to their final destination. 3
Morocco Tourist Visa Requirements for Ukrainian Citizens
- Passport: A valid Ukrainian passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry into Morocco is required. 2
- Two recent passport-sized photos: Two recent passport-sized photos are required. The photos must be in color and taken against a white background.
- Size: 35mm in height and 45mm in width.
- Background: The background must be white.
- Headwear: Headwear is not allowed, except for religious purposes. If you wear a head covering for religious reasons, you must make sure that your face is still clearly visible.
- Resolution: The resolution of the photo must be at least 600 dpi.
- Photocopy of passport: A photocopy of the passport pages containing personal information and validity is required.
- Proof of accommodation: Proof of accommodation in Morocco, such as a hotel reservation or Airbnb confirmation, is required.
- Return ticket or proof of onward travel: A return ticket or proof of onward travel is required.
- Proof of financial means: Proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay in Morocco, such as a bank statement or credit card statement, is required.
- Medical insurance: Medical insurance covering you for medical expenses and repatriation is required.
However, if you are applying for a Specific Type of Moroccan Visa you must prepare:
- Traveling for business:
- Letter of Invitation from the company you will visit
- A recommendation from the appropriate Ministry (for public business)
- Attending a conference:
- Invitation from the event’s organizers
- If you’re a governmental worker: Your Mission Order
- Journalist, traveling for work:
- Prior approval from the governmental authority in charge of Communication
- Approval to film in Morocco from the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- A list of all the filming equipment you’re bringing with you
- Attending a cultural or sporting event:
- Invitation from the Moroccan department organizing the event
- If the event organizer is a private entity, the invitation must be approved by the concerned Ministry.
- Traveling to Morocco for medical treatment:
- Your medical certificate
- Proof you can afford the hospital costs
- Proof of admission into the Moroccan hospital
- For Morocco Work Visa:
- Certified copies of your employment contract from the Ministry of Education
- For Morocco Student Visa:
- Proof of enrollment in an educational institution
- Proof of paid tuition fees
- Evidence of your financial resources for the duration of your studies.
- A letter from a Moroccan guarantor affirming their commitment to providing financial support for your accommodation and expenses, as well as guaranteeing the costs of your repatriation, if required.
How to Apply for a Morocco visa?
- Go to Visas for Future
- Create an account by providing your complete name, phone number, email address, and nationality. Please make sure that all of the information you provided is correct.
- Settle the visa application fee using a debit or credit card.
- Complete the Intake form. Once you have created an account, you will be able to access the visa application form. Fill out the form accurately and completely, providing all of the required information, including your details, passport information, and travel details.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photo. Make sure that this photo follows the government guidelines.
- Carefully review your details and information. It is of utmost importance to meticulously proofread your application before submitting it. It is recommended that you ensure that you have provided all the required information and that all your answers are accurate. Once you are confident that your application is complete, you may proceed to click the “Submit” button to initiate the processing.
Upon submission of your application form, our team will conduct a thorough review of your information and initiate the process of obtaining your Morocco eVisa on your behalf. You will be notified via email once your application has been approved and your eVisa is available for download.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I get a Morocco visa on arrival?
Obtaining a Morocco visa on arrival is not possible as all visas for Morocco must be obtained in advance from a Moroccan embassy or consulate in the country of residence. This is because Morocco does not allow a visa-on-arrival policy.
Which countries can enter Morocco without a visa?
Around 70 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the European Union, and the United Kingdom, allow their citizens to travel to Morocco without obtaining a visa for tourist purposes. Click here to see the full list.
Who is eligible for eVisa in Morocco?
Citizens from the countries listed are eligible to apply online to enter Morocco. Click here to see the list.
- List of countries whose citizens are exempted from entry visa into Morocco. (n.d.). Consular Services. Retrieved December 2, 2023, from https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco
- Types of granted visas. (n.d.). Consular Services. Retrieved December 2, 2023, from https://www.consulat.ma/en/types-granted-visas
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Diego, James Abel. "Morocco visa for Ukrainian citizens (Rules, Visa Types, Requirements, and Application)." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/morocco-visa-for-ukrainian-citizens/. Accessed on 14 August 2023.
Diego, James Abel. "Morocco visa for Ukrainian citizens (Rules, Visa Types, Requirements, and Application)." Visas For Future. August 14, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/morocco-visa-for-ukrainian-citizens/.