Morocco eVisa Processing Service
- Standard Processing Time: 3 Business days. $162.26
- Express Processing Time: 1 Business day. $196.82
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every visa sold.
1.2 million visas processed and 7 years of experience
As seen on…
What we’re selling, the Morocco eVisa
If you want to travel to Morocco and have one of the below passports, you need a Morocco eVisa. Our Morocco e-Visa processing service will give you your Morocco e-Visa in your mailbox within 1 or 3 business days, depending on the processing time you will choose. We offer 3 day standard processing time for $162.26 and 1 day express processing time for $196.82.
Nationalities for Morocco eVisa Online Service
People from these countries can obtain an e-Visa for Morocco:
Click here for list of nationalities
Morocco eVisa is only available for ordinary passport holders from the countries below:
Nationals of most countries and territories that are not visa exempt may apply for an eVisa if they hold a valid visa or permanent residency documents issued by any of the following countries: (This rule doesn’t apply to Iran, Kosovo, Palestine, Syria, Taiwan, Tuvalu nationals)
- European Union (Any of the countries that make up the Schengen area)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
The documents required for a Morocco eVisa are as follows:
- Passport photo (size 35x45mm) image taken within the last 6 months.
- A photo or scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport.
Upon reaching the Moroccan borders, you will need to present the necessary documents in addition to your passport and eVisa, if required:
- Residence card submitted at the time of application, if applicable.
- Visa supporting your application.
- A return ticket.
- Proof of livelihoods: international bank card or the equivalent of more than 70 euros, in cash per person and per day during the stay in Morocco.
- Insurance covering the period of your stay.