Canada Electronic Travel Authorization Processing Service
- Valid for 5 years from the date of issue or until the expiration date of the passport that was used for the eTA application, whichever comes first.
- 1 business day turnaround time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every product sold.
1.2 million visas processed and 7 years of experience
As seen on…
What we’re selling, the Canada Electronic Travel Authorization
You need a Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if you are traveling to Canada for tourism, business, or transit and you have a passport from a country that does not require a visa to enter Canada. We can help you get your Canada eTA by email within 1 business day. Our service provides a Canada eTA that allows you to visit Canada multiple times for up to 5 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
Nationalities for Canada eTA Online Service
The following travelers need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to board their flight to Canada:
Click here for a list of nationalities
- British citizen
- British National (Overseas)
- British overseas citizen (re-admissible to the United Kingdom)
- British overseas territory citizen with citizenship through birth, descent, naturalization or registration in one of the British overseas territories of:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Pitcairn Island
- Saint Helena
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- British Subject with a right of abode in the United Kingdom
- Brunei Darussalam
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, must have a passport issued by Hong Kong SAR.
- Israel, must have a national Israeli passport
- Republic of Korea
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Romania (electronic passport holders only)
- San Marino
- Solomon Islands
- Taiwan, must have an ordinary passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan that includes the personal identification number
- United Arab Emirates
- Vatican City State, must have a passport or travel document issued by the Vatican.
Canada eTA exemptions:
- Foreign nationals with official Canadian documents
- Travelers with a valid Canadian visa.
- Travelers with valid status in Canada (e.g. visitor, student, or worker) who re-enter Canada after only visiting the United States or St. Pierre and Miquelon.
- Foreign nationals in the following situations
- French citizens who live in Saint Pierre and Miquelon and are flying directly to Canada from St. Pierre and Miquelon.
- Foreign nationals who are passengers destined to, or coming from, the United States on a flight that stops in Canada solely to refuel and have proper documents to enter the United States, or were lawfully admitted to the United States.
- Foreign nationals who are passengers on a flight that makes an unscheduled stop in Canada.
- Foreign nationals who transit through a Canadian airport under the Transit Without Visa or China Transit Program.
- Travel and official representatives
- Flight crew, civil aviation inspectors, and accident investigators who are or will be working while in Canada.
- Members of the Armed Forces (not including the civilian component of the armed forces) of a country designated under the Visiting Forces Act coming to Canada to carry out official duties.
- Diplomats accredited by the Government of Canada.
- A valid passport
Special conditions for entry
An eTA doesn’t guarantee entry to Canada. When you arrive, a border services officer will ask to see your passport and other documents. They must convince the officer that you’re eligible for entry to Canada.