Here are the steps for the eVisa status check:
- Visit the Official eVisa Website: Start by going to the official eVisa portal for Kenya.
- Log in to your account using your email and password.
- Click on “History” at the top of the page (on mobile phones, click on ‘Menu’ then select ‘History’).
- Review Status Updates: The system will provide you with the current status of your eVisa application. This could include whether it’s Pending, Issued, Rejected, or Expired.
- Contact Support (if necessary): If your eVisa status indicates a problem or have any questions about the status, contact the relevant authorities or customer support for assistance. They can guide how to proceed.
- Print or Save Your eVisa: Once your eVisa is approved, print a copy or save an electronic version. You will need to present this document upon arrival in Kenya.
It’s important to check your eVisa status before your travel date. Processing times can vary, and addressing any issues or discrepancies ahead of time will help ensure a smooth and stress-free travel experience.
Visas for Future is an excellent platform that offers an extremely helpful and user-friendly visa application service. With Visas for Future, you can say goodbye to all your worries about visa status checks because we will take care of them for you. So, don’t wait any longer. Apply for your visa with Visas for Future today!
What We’re Offering?
We offer Kenya eVisa processing service. Our eVisa processing service will give you your Kenya eVisa in your mailbox within three days.
- $116.81 for Single-entry.
- $164.82 for Multiple-entry.
- 1-year validity
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
Processing timelines for Kenya eVisa
The processing timeline for Kenya eVisas is three days from the time you submit your application. However, it’s important to note that several factors can influence this timeframe, including:
- The completeness and accuracy of your application: Ensure you accurately fill out all required information and provide valid supporting documents to avoid delays due to missing or incorrect details.
- Additional verification required: In some cases, Kenyan immigration officials might need further verification checks on your application, extending the processing time.
Tips for tracking your Kenya eVisa
Ensuring a smooth arrival in Kenya starts with tracking your eVisa efficiently. Here are some professional tips to guide you:
1. Bookmark Your Gateways:
Save the official eVisa website for quick access to your application status. Regularly checking in keeps you informed without unnecessary hassle.
2. Leverage Technology:
Download the eVisa app for smartphone updates on the go. Knowing your visa progress in real-time eliminates guesswork and adds to your overall travel confidence. Remember your application reference number and date of birth – your keys to accessing information on both platforms.
3. Plan Ahead for Peace of Mind:
Apply well in advance of your trip, especially during peak seasons. This ensures ample processing time, allowing you to focus on packing and finalizing travel arrangements within a clear timeframe. Accuracy is key – double-check all information and documents before submitting. Avoid delays by being meticulous!
4. Seek Clarification with Confidence:
The eVisa Helpdesk is your dedicated resource. Don’t hesitate to email or phone if you have questions or concerns. Their friendly team is there to guide you every step of the way. Remember, communication is key to a smooth visa process.
5. Embrace Patience and Professionalism
Processing times may differ. Let Visas for Future manage your application quickly while you look forward to your trip. We’ll handle the application for you. Stay calm and professional for a better experience for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for Kenya eVisa?
The processing time for Kenya eVisa is three days from the time you submit your application.
Do I need to print my Kenya eVisa?
Yes, you need to print your Kenya eVisa and present it to immigration officials upon arrival in Kenya. It is your official visa document and proof of authorization to enter the country.
Can I get a Kenya visa on arrival?
No, you cannot obtain a Kenya visa on arrival. As of January 5, 2024, the Kenyan government phased out visa on arrival service and replaced it with the more efficient eVisa system.2
- State Department of Immigration and Citizen Services. Ecitizen.go.ke. (2024). https://dis.ecitizen.go.ke/dashboard
- Directorate of Immigration Services. (2023, November). https://immigration.go.ke/
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Santos, Byron. "Kenya eVisa Status Check." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/kenya-e-visa-status-check/. Accessed on 6 October 2023.
Santos, Byron. "Kenya eVisa Status Check." Visas For Future. October 6, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/kenya-e-visa-status-check/.