Mexico ETA Cost is affordable at Visas For Future. If you’re looking for a convenient and affordable way to get your Mexico ETA, then Visas For Future is the right choice for you. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more. Additionally, we thoroughly examine your application to ensure full compliance with government regulations. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification with the status of your application. If your application is approved, you can download your ETA.
You can present your ETA at the immigration checkpoint in Mexico.
The Mexico ETA, or Electronic Travel Authorization, is a travel document that allows citizens of certain countries to enter Mexico for tourism purposes without a visa. The ETA is not a visa and does not guarantee entry into Mexico.
It is important to note that the ETA does not guarantee entry into Mexico, as the immigration officer makes the final decision at the port of entry. It is recommended to apply for the ETA at least 72 hours before the intended travel date to avoid any last-minute issues.
Why choose us
Our order forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
What We’re Selling, The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization
If you want to travel to Mexico and have one of the below passports, you need a Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA/SAE). Our processing service will give you your Mexico ETA/SAE and FMM in your mailbox within 24 hours. This authorization allows you to travel to Mexico without a visa, and enter the country for transit. touristic, or business purposes via air.
- ETA lets you fly to Mexico for transit, tourism, or business without a visa.
- $31.58 fee for ETA and $81.35 for FMM.
- 24-hour turn-around-time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every product sold.
How to order
Fill out the application form.
Answer intake questions.
Receive your Mexico ETA within 24 hours!
Join us and plant a tree!
Solving the most urgent environmental problems requires teamwork! That’s what motivated us to partner with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization that aims to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees.
We plant a tree for every product sold. Our vision is to support communities and the environment by offering services to the public. For every product sold, we’ll plant a tree. We do this with local help to support local economies and communities. This is in opposition to mass-tourism, that sucks the soul out of destinations. This is also in opposition to greedy international corporations, whose only concern are shareholder profit.
We do this with the help of One Tree Planted. A portion of every purchase goes to a reforestation or an urban forestry project. We hope that, by succeeding, we can have a future that we hope for, not dread. You can help us, by voting with your consumption. Buy a visa from us, to plant a tree.
Our tree planting projects follow these guidelines:
- They aim to create green spaces, protect wildlife, store carbon, improve farming or benefit communities.
- They plant at least 10,000 trees.
- They use a variety of native plants that fit the local environment.
- They engage and empower the local people.
- They draw on the knowledge and skills of experts or professionals in reforestation fields.
- They leave the trees planted for nature and not for profit.
- They track and care for the trees planted to ensure around an 80% survival rate.
Can I apply for other people too
Yes, you can apply for Mexico ETA/SAE for other people too.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, your Mexico ETA/SAE will still be valid. You do not need to reapply for an ETA/SAE if your flight is delayed. However, you should check with your airline to see if your flight has been canceled or if there are any changes to your arrival time. If your flight is canceled, you will need to reapply for an ETA/SAE if you want to travel to Mexico at a later date.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to enter Mexico?
I have additional questions about my travel itinerary and required documents.
You can contact us here.
How much is the new fee to enter Mexico?
The cost of the Mexico ETA is $31.58 USD
How do I get an ETA for Mexico?
you can visit the Visas For Future website to apply for ETA Mexico
How much is Mexico visa fee?
Mexico visa fee depends on the type of visa you are applying for.
Learn More About Mexico ETA cost
Table of Contents
Mexico ETA Cost
The Mexico ETA cost $31.58 USD. The ETA is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issuance and allows for a single entry in Mexico.
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a travel authorization required for visa-exempt foreign nationals to travel to Mexico for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The ETA is not a visa and does not guarantee entry into Mexico.
What is Mexico’s Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)?
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a travel permit required for citizens of certain countries to enter Mexico. ETA is required for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey to enter Mexico by air. I It is not a visa and does not guarantee entry into Mexico. The SAE allows for a single entry into Mexico for a period of 180 days.
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a convenient and cost-effective way to travel to Mexico. By applying for an ETA in advance, you can skip the visa application process at a Mexican embassy or consulate. The ETA is also more affordable than a visa.
Importance and Purpose of Mexico ETA
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization ETA is an important document for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey who are planning to travel to Mexico. The ETA is a travel authorization that allows citizens of these countries to enter Mexico without a visa.
The ETA is important for a number of reasons. First, it helps to improve security at the Mexican border. By requiring citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey to obtain an ETA before travel, Mexico can better screen potential visitors and identify any potential security risks.
Second, the ETA helps to control immigration to Mexico. By limiting the number of entries allowed on an ETA, Mexico can prevent unauthorized immigration.
Third, the ETA is a convenient and cost-effective way to travel to Mexico. By applying for an ETA online, citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey can avoid the hassle and expense of applying for a visa at a Mexican embassy or consulate.
The purpose of the Mexico ETA is to:
- Improve security at the Mexican border
- Control immigration to Mexico
- Provide a convenient and cost-effective way to travel to Mexico for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey
If you are a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, or Turkey and you are planning to travel to Mexico, you should apply for an ETA in advance of your trip. This will ensure that you have the necessary documentation to enter the country without any problems.
Benefits of Mexico ETA
There are several benefits to applying for a Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
- Convenience: You can apply for an ETA online, which is much faster and easier than applying for a visa at a Mexican embassy or consulate.
- Affordability: The ETA is more affordable than a visa.
- Flexibility: The ETA is valid for a period of 180 days, which is longer than the validity period of a visa. The ETA also allows for multiple entries into Mexico, while a visa typically only allows for a single entry.
- Security: The ETA helps to improve security at the Mexican border by requiring citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey to obtain an ETA before travel. This allows Mexico to better screen potential visitors and identify any potential security risks.
If you are a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, or Turkey and you are planning to travel to Mexico, I recommend applying for an ETA in advance. It is a quick, easy, and affordable way to ensure that you have the necessary documentation to enter the country.
Here are some additional benefits of applying for an ETA:
- You can apply for an ETA from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your ETA is approved.
- You can print out your ETA and present it to airline personnel at check-in and to immigration officials upon arrival in Mexico.
- You do not need to apply for a visa if you have an ETA.
Who is Eligible For Mexico ETA
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is a travel authorization required for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey who are traveling to Mexico by air or sea. The ETA is not a visa and does not guarantee entry into Mexico.
To be eligible for an ETA, you must:
- Be a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, or Turkey.
- Have a valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your intended date of departure from Mexico.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply for ETA
- Have a round-trip or one-way ticket to Mexico.
- Have a valid email address.
You are not eligible for an ETA if you:
- Have been deported from Mexico in the past.
- Have a criminal record.
- Are considered a security risk by the Mexican government.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, you will also need to pay a processing fee of USD $31.58 when you apply for an ETA.
Application Process for Mexico ETA
Visas For Future is a visa and immigration services company that can help you with all your Mexico travel documentation needs. We offer a fast and easy application process for a variety of Mexico travel documents, including the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), tourist visa, and work visa. We can also help you with any questions you have about the application process.
Here are the steps on how to apply for Mexico ETA/FMM through Visas for Future:
- Go to the Visas for Future website
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the processing fee
- Upload your passport scan and a recent photograph.
- Submit your application.
Visas For Future will review your application and may get in touch with you if they need any additional information. Once your application is approved, we will send you an email confirmation with your ETA number. You will need to print out this email confirmation and bring it with you when you travel to Mexico. The ETA confirmation email is your proof that you are authorized to enter Mexico.
The documents required for a Mexico ETA/SAE and FMM are as follows:
- A valid passport
- A flight Itinerary (Immigration checkpoint, airline & flight number)
Detailed requirements you need to provide
To apply for an ETA, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your passport number
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your travel dates
- Your contact information in Mexico
- A credit or debit card number to pay the application fee
Validity And Duration Of Mexico ETA
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is valid for up to 180 days from the date of issue. This means that you can enter Mexico within 180 days of the date you receive your ETA and stay for up to 180 days.
However, there are some limitations on the duration of stay with a Mexico ETA:
- You can only use your ETA for a single entry into Mexico. This means that you cannot use your ETA to enter Mexico multiple times within the 180-day validity period.
- You can only stay in Mexico for up to 180 days per entry. This means that even if you have multiple entries with your ETA, you cannot stay in Mexico for more than 180 days in total.
- If you want to stay in Mexico for more than 180 days, you must apply for a new ETA.
- If you are planning to stay in Mexico for longer than 180 days, you will need to apply for a visa. You can apply for a visa at a Mexican embassy or consulate.
Entry Requirements for Mexico
The entry requirements for Mexico vary depending on your nationality. However, there are some general requirements that all visitors must meet in order to enter the country.
- You must have a valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your intended date of departure from Mexico.
- You must have a round-trip or one-way ticket to Mexico.
- You must have a valid visa or be eligible for a visa waiver program.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Mexico.
- You must have a criminal background check.
If you are a citizen of a country that is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you may be eligible to enter Mexico without a visa. However, you will still need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) before your trip.
If you are not a citizen of a country that is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you will need to apply for a visa at a Mexican embassy or consulate before your trip. The type of visa you need will depend on your nationality and the purpose of your visit to Mexico.
Here are some additional entry requirements for Mexico:
- You must declare all of your currency and valuables upon arrival in Mexico.
- You must not bring any prohibited items into Mexico, such as drugs, weapons, or counterfeit goods.
- You must abide by the laws and customs of Mexico.
What is International Travel?
International travel is the activity of traveling to and staying in places outside your usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business, and other purposes. International travel can be a rewarding experience that exposes you to different cultures, languages, cuisines, and landscapes. However, international travel also involves some challenges and risks, such as visa requirements, travel restrictions, health and safety issues, and cultural differences.
What Is A Passport?
A passport is an official document issued by a government that contains a person’s identity and nationality. A person with a passport can travel to and from foreign countries more easily and access consular assistance. A passport certifies the personal identity and nationality of its holder.
A passport usually contains the following information:
- The full name, date of birth, place of birth, and gender of the holder
- The passport number, date of issue, date of expiry, and issuing authority
- The photo, signature, and biometric data (such as fingerprints or iris scans) of the holder
- The coat of arms or emblem of the issuing country
- The visa, stamps, or permits from other countries that authorize the entry or stay of the holder
Different countries have different types and colors of passports, depending on their status and relationship with other countries. For example, some countries issue diplomatic or official passports to their government officials or representatives, which may grant them certain privileges or immunities. Some countries also allow dual or multiple citizenship, which means that a person can have more than one passport from different countries.
Passports are not only used for international travel but also for domestic identification purposes. For example, some countries require their citizens to show their passports when applying for a driver’s license, opening a bank account, or registering for social security. Passports can also be used as proof of age, address, or marital status.
Best Travel Apps
Here are some of the best travel apps in Mexico:
Google Maps: This is a must-have app for any traveler. It allows you to find your way around Mexico, get directions, and see live traffic updates. You can also use Google Maps to find points of interest, such as restaurants, museums, and hotels.
Duolingo: If you are planning on traveling to Mexico, it is a good idea to learn some basic Spanish phrases. Duolingo is a great app for learning Spanish. It is free to use and it is very easy to learn.
Couchsurfing: This app is a great way to meet locals and experience Mexican culture. Couchsurfing is a free service that allows you to stay with locals in their homes. This is a great way to save money on accommodation and to meet people who can show you around their city.
Uber: This app is a great way to get around Mexico. It is safe, reliable, and affordable. You can use Uber to get from the airport to your hotel, or to go out to dinner or explore the city.
Booking.com: This app is great for finding and booking hotels in Mexico. It has a wide variety of hotels to choose from, and you can often find great deals. Booking.com also has a loyalty program that you can earn points with every stay.
XE Currency: This app is a great way to stay up-to-date on the exchange rate between the Mexican peso and your home currency. This is important to know when you are budgeting for your trip and when you are making purchases in Mexico.
TripAdvisor: This app is a great resource for finding hotels, restaurants, and activities in Mexico. You can read reviews from other travelers and see photos of different places. TripAdvisor also has a forum where you can ask questions and get advice from other travelers.
WhatsApp: This is a popular messaging app that is used by millions of people in Mexico. It is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family while you are traveling. You can also use WhatsApp to make free calls and send text messages.
The Mexico Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) or Sistema de Autorización Electrónica (SAE) is a single-entry travel permit that allows citizens of Brazil, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine to enter Mexico by air for a maximum of 180 days. It is regulated by the Federal Law on Migration (Ley Federal de Migración), which was enacted in 2011.
Citizens of other countries may also need an ETA/SAE, depending on their nationality and the purpose of their visit. You can check with the Mexican embassy or consulate in your country to find out if you need an ETA/SAE.
- Mexico ETA Cost: Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Mexico ETA for Russia citizens (ETA and FMM): Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Mexico ETA for Ukraine citizens (ETA and FMM): Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Mexico FMM Form PDF version: Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Miguel, Charlyn. "Mexico ETA Cost: Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/mexico-eta-cost/. Accessed on 13 August 2023.
Miguel, Charlyn. "Mexico ETA Cost: Travel to Mexico stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future. August 13, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/mexico-eta-cost/.