East African Tourist Visa Processing Service
- 90 days duration.
- Multiple entry.
- $164.82 fee (including Government fee).
- 3 working days turnaround time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every visa sold.
1.2 million visas processed and 7 years of experience
As seen on…
What we’re selling, the East African Tourist Visa
If you want to travel to Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda you might need an East African Tourist Visa. All nationalities that are visa required can apply for East African Tourist Visa. Our processing service will give you your East African Tourist Visa in your mailbox within 3 working days. We offer a multiple-entry visa with a duration of 90 days. The visa prohibits employment and is issued only for tourism purposes. This is not renewable upon expiry or upon exit from the block (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda).
Nationalities for East African Tourist Visa Online Service
People from these countries DO NOT NEED to apply for an East African Tourist Visa:
Click here for list of nationalities
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Malaysia (6 months)
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan (6 months)
The documents required for an East African Tourist Visa are as follows:
- Travel itinerary (Detailed Tour Plan)
- Return Ticket
- Vaccination Certificate (Yellow fever)
- Copy of recent Passport size Photograph
- Copy of the passport (Bio-data page)