One such Australian eVisitor app is Visas for the Future. In a few basic steps, the iVisa app allows you to apply for an eVisitor visa. You must provide some basic information about yourself and your travel intentions, followed by payment of the application fee. You will be able to obtain a copy of your visa on your phone once it has been approved.
Benefits of applying at Visas for Future
- Convenient: You can apply for your visa from your phone and track your visa status in real-time.
- Additional features: offers additional features, such as the ability to carry your visa with you on your phone.
The eVisitor visa is an electronic visa that allows citizens of certain countries to visit Australia for up to 90 days per visit for tourism or business purposes. The eVisitor visa is valid for one year from the date of issue, and multiple entries into Australia are permitted.
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
What We’re Offering
If you want to travel to Australia and your a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of below countries, you need an Australian eVisitor. Our processing service will give you your Australia eVisitor in your mailbox within 24 hours. We offer a multiple entry Australia eVisitor with 3 months duration per entry for $42.92.
- 3 months duration per entry.
- Multiple entry.
- $42.92 fee.
- 24 hours turn-around-time.
- Form validation included.
- We plant a tree for every product sold.
How to order
Fill out the application form.
Answer intake questions.
Receive your Australia eVisitor within 24 hours!
Join us and plant a tree!
Solving the most urgent environmental problems requires teamwork! That’s what motivated us to partner with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization that aims to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees.
We plant a tree for every product sold. Our vision is to support communities and the environment by offering services to the public. For every product sold, we’ll plant a tree. We do this with local help to support local economies and communities. This is in opposition to mass-tourism, that sucks the soul out of destinations. This is also in opposition to greedy international corporations, whose only concern are shareholder profit.
We do this with the help of One Tree Planted. A portion of every purchase goes to a reforestation or an urban forestry project. We hope that, by succeeding, we can have a future that we hope for, not dread. You can help us, by voting with your consumption. Buy a visa from us, to plant a tree.
Our tree planting projects follow these guidelines:
- They aim to create green spaces, protect wildlife, store carbon, improve farming or benefit communities.
- They plant at least 10,000 trees.
- They use a variety of native plants that fit the local environment.
- They engage and empower the local people.
- They draw on the knowledge and skills of experts or professionals in reforestation fields.
- They leave the trees planted for nature and not for profit.
- They track and care for the trees planted to ensure around an 80% survival rate.
Can I apply for other people too
Yes, you can apply for an Australia eVisitor visa for other people.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, you may need to check the validity of your eVisitor and make sure that it does not expire before you enter Australia. You may also need to inform the airline and the immigration authorities about your situation and provide proof of your flight delay, such as a letter from the airline or a copy of your itinerary.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to enter Australia?
I have additional questions about my travel itinerary and required documents.
You can contact us here.
Additional Information on Australian eVisitor app
Table of Contents
Australian eVisitor app
There is no official Australian eVisitor app. However, there are a number of third-party apps that allow you to apply for an eVisitor visa. These apps typically charge a fee for their services, and they may also offer additional features, such as the ability to track your visa status and carry your visa with you on your phone.
One such app is the Visas for Future app. The iVisa app allows you to apply for an eVisitor visa in a few simple steps. You will need to provide some basic information about yourself and your travel plans, and then pay the application fee. Once your visa is approved, you will be able to download a copy of your visa to your phone.
Benefits of using third-party apps
- Convenient: You can apply for your visa from your phone and track your visa status in real-time.
- Additional features: Some apps offer additional features, such as the ability to carry your visa with you on your phone.
Why Choose Visas for Future?
Sustainability: Visas for Future is committed to sustainability. For every visa sold, they plant a tree. This helps to offset the environmental impact of travel.
Convenience: Visas for Future makes it easy to apply for visas online. You can complete your application in a few simple steps, and you will receive your visa approval quickly. This is a great option for people who are short on time or who are not comfortable applying for visas on their own.
Expertise: Visas for Future has a team of experienced visa experts who can help you with every step of the visa application process. They can answer your questions, help you gather the necessary documents, and submit your application on your behalf. This is a great option for people who are not sure how to apply for a visa on their own.
Affordability: Visas for Future offers competitive prices on visas.
Learn More About eVisitor Visa
What is eVisitor Visa?
The eVisitor visa is an electronic visa that allows citizens of certain countries to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days per visit. The eVisitor visa is valid for one year from the date of issue, and it can be used for multiple entries into Australia.
You must also meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid passport that is at least six months old by the time you travel to Australia.
- You must have a return or onward travel ticket.
- You must have sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay in Australia.
- You must be a genuine visitor to Australia.
Purpose and Benefits of eVisitor Visa
The purpose of the eVisitor visa is to allow citizens of certain countries to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days per visit. The eVisitor visa is a convenient and easy way to visit Australia, as it can be applied for online and does not require an interview at an Australian embassy or consulate.
The benefits of the eVisitor visa include:
- Convenience: The eVisitor visa can be applied for online and does not require an interview at an Australian embassy or consulate.
- Speed: The eVisitor visa application process is simple and straightforward, and you can usually receive a decision within a few days.
- Flexibility: The eVisitor visa is valid for one year from the date of issue, and it can be used for multiple entries into Australia.
- Affordability: The eVisitor visa application fee is relatively low.
Eligibility Criteria and Eligible Countries
- You must belong to the eligible countries
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended date of departure from Australia.
- Return or onward travel: You must have a valid return or onward travel ticket.
- Funds: You must have sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay in Australia.
- Genuine visitor: You must be a genuine visitor to Australia. This means that you must intend to leave Australia at the end of your authorized stay.
Processing Time, Validity, and Duration
The processing time for an eVisitor visa is usually within 24 hours.
The eVisitor visa is valid for one year from the date of issue. This means that you can enter Australia multiple times within one year, as long as each stay does not exceed 90 days.
The duration of your stay in Australia depends on the number of days you specify on your eVisitor visa application. You can stay for up to 90 days per visit.
- Processing time: Usually within a few days
- Validity: One year from the date of issue
- Duration of stay: Up to 90 days per visit
How much is an eVisitor Visa
An Australian eVisitor visa costs $42.92. Visa fees are credit or debit-cardable.
Required Documents for Application
These are the Australian eVisitor visa requirements.
- Identification from a passport
- Information about yourself and your travel itinerary.
- Visa fees are included in your travel itinerary.
Special Conditions for Entry
- You must be tuberculosis-free to enter Australia.
- You cannot have any 12-month or longer criminal convictions, whether or not you served them.
Step-by-Step Application Process at Visas for Future
Australia eVisitor visas are easy to apply for. To apply for an eVisitor visa to Australia, visit Visas for the Future and click “Get Your Visa Today.”
The application process takes about 10 minutes:
- Complete a form with your passport, trip intentions, and contact information.
- You must supply a recent photo and a copy of your passport.
- Charges must be paid.
Visas For The Future will thoroughly review the application for flaws.
Your eVisitor visa need not be printed. The Australian immigration official will see your eVisitor visa and passport. However, print the confirmation email for your records.
Visa policy of Australia
The visa policy of Australia is the set of rules and regulations that determine who can enter, transit, or remain in the country. Australia has a universal visa regime, which means that every non-citizen must have a valid visa to enter or stay in Australia. A visa may also entitle the visa holder to other privileges, such as a right to work, study, etc., and may be subject to conditions.
Depending on your nationality and the purpose of your visit, you may need to apply for a specific visa before you travel to Australia
- If you are a citizen of New Zealand, you can apply for a Special Category Visa (subclass 444) on arrival, without any application form.
- If you are a citizen of one of the 36 countries eligible for the eVisitor visa (subclass 651), you can apply online.
- If you are a citizen of one of the 34 countries eligible for the Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601), you can apply using a mobile app for a nominal fee.
Embarking the Beauty of Australia
Australia is a stunning and diverse country. Australia is the only continent-spanning nation and sixth-largest. Indigenous and European settlers shaped the region’s history and culture. The Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, and kangaroos are famous Australian landmarks.
- Melbourne: This vibrant city is known for its food, culture, and arts scene. Melbourne is a great place to spend a few days exploring the city’s many attractions, including its museums, galleries, and restaurants.
- Tasmania: This island state is known for its stunning natural beauty, including its rugged coastline, pristine rainforests, and unique wildlife. Tasmania is a great place to go hiking, camping, and wildlife watching.
- Sydney Opera House: This iconic landmark is one of the most recognizable buildings in the world. The Sydney Opera House is a must-see for any visitor to Sydney.
- The Great Barrier Reef: This vast coral reef system is the largest in the world, and it is home to an incredible diversity of marine life. Snorkeling or diving in the Great Barrier Reef is an unforgettable experience.
- Uluru: This iconic rock formation is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. Uluru is sacred to the Aboriginal people, and it is a truly awe-inspiring sight to behold.
What is a Passport?
A passport is a travel document issued by a country’s government to its citizens. It certifies the identity and nationality of the holder and allows them to travel internationally. Passports typically contain the holder’s name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, passport number, and photograph. They may also contain other information, such as the holder’s occupation, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Travel freely: Passports allow you to travel to most countries outside of your own country. This can open up a world of possibilities for travel, business, and education.
- Secure identification: Passports are a secure form of identification that can be used to verify your identity when traveling abroad. This can be helpful in case of emergencies or if you need consular assistance.
- Proof of citizenship: Passports are proof of your citizenship and can be used to claim consular assistance from your embassy or consulate abroad.
- Travel convenience: Passports can make travel easier and more convenient. For example, many airlines and hotels offer discounts to passengers with passports.
What is a Travel Document?
A travel document is an identity document issued by a government or international entity pursuant to international agreements to enable individuals to clear border control measures. Travel documents usually assure other governments that the bearer may return to the issuing country, and are often issued in booklet form to allow other governments to place visas as well as entry and exit stamps into them.
The most common travel document is the passport, which usually gives the bearer more privileges like visa-free access to certain countries. Other types of travel documents include:
- Visas: A visa is a document issued by a foreign government that authorizes a foreign national to enter and stay in their country for a specific period of time.
- Residence permits: A residence permit is a document issued by a foreign government that allows a foreign national to live and work in their country for a specific period of time.
- Seafarers’ identity documents: Seafarers’ identity documents are issued by governments to seafarers who work on international voyages.
- Refugee travel documents: Refugee travel documents are issued by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to refugees who need to travel outside of their country of asylum.
Best Travel Apps for Tourists
- Google Maps is a must-have app for any traveler. It provides detailed maps of cities and countries all over the world, as well as real-time traffic information.
- AllTrails is a great app for finding and tracking hiking trails. It has a comprehensive database of trails all over Australia, as well as detailed trail maps and information.
- Roadtrippers is a great app for planning road trips. It allows you to create a route and then find attractions, restaurants, and accommodations along the way.
- Xe is a great app for tracking currency exchange rates and making money transfers. It also has a handy currency converter that you can use to compare prices in different currencies.
- PackPoint helps you create a packing list based on your itinerary and weather forecast. It also takes into account your personal preferences and packing habits.
- WikiCamps is a must-have app for anyone planning on camping or caravanning in Australia. It has a comprehensive database of campsites, caravan parks, and other accommodation options, as well as information on attractions, road conditions, and weather forecasts.
Australia’s main immigration law is the 1958 Migration Act. All Australian states and territories are subject to the Commonwealth law. The Migration Act describes Australian residency and visa requirements. Australia can deport unlawful immigrants.
- In accordance with the Migration Act, Australia has many immigration laws. The 2007 Australian Citizenship Act specifies citizenship requirements.
- Federal courts have jurisdiction over immigration cases under the 1903 Judiciary Act.
- The 1998 Human Rights Act requires the government to protect free movement.
Australian eVisitor app
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Miguel, Charlyn. "Australian eVisitor app: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/australian-evisitor-app/. Accessed on 14 September 2023.
Miguel, Charlyn. "Australian eVisitor app: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future. September 14, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/australian-evisitor-app/.