Visas for Future offers a variety of services including Australia eVisitor, The eVisitor visa (subclass 651) is an electronic visa that allows citizens of certain countries to travel to Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 3 months without a physical visa stamp in their passport. Australia eVisitor (cost, price) through us is USD 42.92.
Here are some of the benefits of applying for an eVisitor visa through Visas for Future:
- Application validation: Visas for Future will validate your application before submitting it. We will check to make sure that your application is complete and accurate. This can help to reduce the chances of your application being rejected.
- Response to inquiries: Visas for Future will respond to any inquiries you have about the visa application process. This can be helpful if you have any questions or concerns.
- Tree-planting initiative: Visas for Future has a tree-planting initiative. For every eVisitor visa we sold, we’ll plant a tree. This is a great way to help the environment.
After submitting your Australia eVisitor application through Visas for Future, you will receive your eVisitor in 24 hours which is valid for 1 year and in multiple entry.
Why choose us
Our visa forms are easy and simple.
We validate your application.
We answer your questions.
We plant a tree!
What We’re Offering
If you want to travel to Australia and your a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of below countries, you need an Australia eVisitor. Our processing service will give you your Australia eVisitor in your mailbox within 24 hours. We offer a multiple entry Australia eVisitor with 3 months duration per entry for $42.92.
- The Australia eVisitor is valid for 1 year
- The e-Visitor is a multiple entry visa
- Processing time is only 24 hours.
- The e-Visa costs $42.92 including service fee.
To apply, you just need a passport.
How to order
Fill out the application form.
Answer intake questions.
Receive your Australia e-Visitor in 24 hours!
Join us and plant a tree!
Solving the most urgent environmental problems requires teamwork! That’s what motivated us to partner with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization that aims to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees.
We plant a tree for every product sold. Our vision is to support communities and the environment by offering services to the public. For every product sold, we’ll plant a tree. We do this with local help to support local economies and communities. This is in opposition to mass-tourism, that sucks the soul out of destinations. This is also in opposition to greedy international corporations, whose only concern are shareholder profit.
We do this with the help of One Tree Planted. A portion of every purchase goes to a reforestation or an urban forestry project. We hope that, by succeeding, we can have a future that we hope for, not dread. You can help us, by voting with your consumption. Buy a visa from us, to plant a tree.
Our tree planting projects follow these guidelines:
- They aim to create green spaces, protect wildlife, store carbon, improve farming or benefit communities.
- They plant at least 10,000 trees.
- They use a variety of native plants that fit the local environment.
- They engage and empower the local people.
- They draw on the knowledge and skills of experts or professionals in reforestation fields.
- They leave the trees planted for nature and not for profit.
- They track and care for the trees planted to ensure around an 80% survival rate.
Can I apply for other people too
Yes, you can apply for a spouse, child or friend during your application.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, you may need to check the validity of your eVisitor and make sure that it does not expire before you enter Australia. You may also need to inform the airline and the immigration authorities about your situation and provide proof of your flight delay, such as a letter from the airline or a copy of your itinerary.
Do I need a COVID-19 test to enter Vietnam?
I have additional questions about my travel itinerary and required documents.
You can contact us here.
How much does an eVisitor visa for Australia cost?
The e-Visa costs $42.92.
Can a US citizen get an eVisitor visa for Australia?
No, US citizens cannot get an eVisitor visa for Australia. The eVisitor visa is only available to citizens of certain European Union countries. US citizens are eligible for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA), which is also an online visa that allows for tourism and business trips of up to 90 days.
Learn more about Australia eVisitor (cost, price)
Table of Contents
Australia eVisitor (cost, price)
The eVisitor visa Australia is a type of electronic visa that allows eligible citizens to visit Australia for tourism, business, or to visit family and friends. The eVisitor visa is valid for up to 12 months and allows multiple entries, with each stay at most 90 days. The eVisitor visa is linked to the applicant’s passport, eliminating needing a physical visa label. Citizens of certain countries with an eligible passport can apply for the eVisitor visa, including those from the European Union, the United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, and more. To find the complete list of countries eligible for Australia eVisitor click here.
The Australian eVisitor costs USD 42. 92 through VisasForFuture.com. This is the standard fee for all nationalities. The visa fee can be paid online using a credit card or a debit card.
Australia Visa Policy
The visa policy of Australia is the official system that Australia uses to control and manage the entry and stay of foreign nationals in its territory. The visa policy of Australia is based on the laws and regulations that the Australian government has enacted to define who can visit, live, and work in Australia, and under what conditions and requirements.
Australia has a universal visa regime, which is a type of visa system that applies to all non-citizens who want to enter and remain in Australia. A universal visa regime means that there is no exception or exemption for any foreign national who wishes to travel to or stay in Australia. Every non-citizen must have a valid visa to enter and remain in Australia, regardless of their nationality, purpose, or duration of their visit.
Australia Visa Types
There are different types of visas that allow you to visit, study, work, or live in Australia, depending on your nationality, purpose, and duration of your stay.
Australia has a wide variety of visa types, each with its own eligibility criteria and requirements. The most common visa types are:
- Visitor visas ( Australia Tourist visa) allow you to travel to Australia for tourism, business, or medical reasons.Some of the visitor visas are:
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601): This is an online visa that costs 20 AUD and allows citizens of 34 countries and territories (mostly from Asia and America) to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 12 months, with each stay at most 90 days.
- eVisitor (subclass 651): This is a free online visa that allows citizens of 36 European countries to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 12 months, with each stay at most 90 days.
- Visitor (subclass 600): This is an online or paper-based visa that costs from 145 AUD to 1,065 AUD and allows citizens of any country to visit Australia for tourism, business, family, medical, or other purposes for up to 12 months, with each stay at most 3 months.
- Work visas allow you to work in Australia temporarily or permanently. There are many different types of work visas, depending on your skills, qualifications, and employment offer. Some of the most common work visas are:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Employer-Sponsored visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 457)
- Student visas allow you to study in Australia. There are several different types of student visas, depending on your level of study and your nationality. Some of the most common student visas are:
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- International student visa (subclass 573)
- Family visas allow you to join your family members who are already living in Australia. There are several different types of family visas, depending on your relationship to your family member. Some of the most common family visas are:
- Partner visa (subclass 820/880)
- Parent visa (subclass 103/804)
- Child visa (subclass 101/801)
The best visa for Australia for you will depend on your individual circumstances and goals. If you are not sure which visa is right for you, you can contact the Australian Department of Home Affairs for assistance.
To apply for an eVisitor visa, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to VisasForFuture.com, check if you are eligible or not
- If eligible, Fill out our simplified form
- Pay the fee
- Receive your eVisitor in your inbox after 24 hours
To Apply for Australia eVisitor through VisasForFuture.com, you just need to provide:
- A valid passport
- Travel Itinerary
Using those 2 simple requirements you can get your eVisitor for Australia in 24 hours after your application.
Australia Entry Requirements
All passengers other than Australian and New Zealand citizens need to present the following documents to officers in immigration clearance (requirements for Australia):
- a valid passport or other acceptable travel document
- A valid visa or authority to enter Australia (including electronic visas)
- a completed and signed Incoming Passenger card, including health and character declaration.
Special Condition of Entry
- Travelers must be free from tuberculosis when they travel to and enter Australia.
- Travelers must not have any criminal convictions for which the sentences total 12 months or more, whether or not they have served the sentences.
Anyone who arrives without a valid travel document, visa or authority, might be refused entry to Australia or delayed until their identity and claims to enter Australia have been confirmed.
What is Australia?
Australia is a country and a continent that is located in the southern hemisphere, between the Pacific and Indian oceans. It is the sixth largest country in the world by land area, and has a population of about 26.7 million people. Australia is known for its diverse landscapes and climates, its rich wildlife and natural resources, its multicultural society and history, and its achievements in sports, arts, and science.
Australia is a beautiful country with many amazing tourist attractions. Some of the most famous ones are:
- Sydney Opera House: This is a stunning architectural masterpiece that is located on Sydney’s harbour. It is one of the world’s most iconic buildings and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It hosts various performances, such as opera, ballet, music, and theatre. You can also enjoy the views of the harbour and the city from its restaurants and bars.
- Great Barrier Reef: This is the world’s largest coral reef system and one of the seven natural wonders of the world. It stretches for over 2,300 kilometers along the coast of Queensland and is home to thousands of species of marine life, such as fish, turtles, sharks, dolphins, and whales. You can explore this underwater paradise by snorkeling, diving, sailing, or taking a scenic flight.
- Uluru: This is a massive sandstone rock formation that rises from the flat desert landscape in the Northern Territory. It is sacred to the Aboriginal people and has a rich cultural and spiritual significance. It changes color depending on the time of the day and the season, from red to orange to purple. You can admire its beauty from different viewpoints, walk around its base, or join a guided tour to learn more about its history and legends.
- The Whitsundays: These are a group of 74 tropical islands that lie in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. They are famous for their white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and lush rainforests. The most popular island is Hamilton Island, which has a range of accommodation, activities, and facilities. The most spectacular beach is Whitehaven Beach, which has pure silica sand that is soft and bright.
What Is A Passport?
A passport is a travel document issued by a country’s government to its citizens that verifies the identity and nationality of the holder for the purpose of international travel. A passport usually contains the holder’s full name, photograph, place and date of birth, signature, and the expiration date of the passport. A passport may also contain other information, such as biometric data, that makes it more secure and machine-readable.
Passports are important documents that enable people to travel internationally and access consular services from their home country. Passports also serve as a proof of identity and nationality for various purposes, such as opening bank accounts, applying for jobs, or registering for services. Passports are valuable assets that should be kept safe and updated regularly. Passport holders should also follow the rules and regulations of their issuing country and their destination country when traveling abroad. Passport holders should also respect the customs and cultures of other countries and behave responsibly and courteously when visiting them.
Advantages of getting an eVisitor
The Australia eVisitor is an electronic travel authorization that allows citizens of certain countries to travel to Australia for tourism or business purposes. It is a visa waiver that allows you to travel to Australia without having to apply for a visa in advance.
Here are some of the advantages of getting an Australia eVisitor through Visas For Future:
- Quick and easy application process: The eVisitor application process is quick and easy. You can apply online through VisasForFuture.com with our simplified form and receive your eVisitor in 24 hours.
- No visa application center visit required: You do not need to visit a visa application center to apply for an eVisitor. You can apply online through VisasForFuture.com from anywhere in the world.
- No visa stamp required: Once your eVisitor application is approved, you will not receive a visa stamp in your passport. Your eVisitor will be linked to your passport electronically.
- Multiple entry: You can enter Australia multiple times with an eVisitor, as long as each stay does not exceed 90 days.
- Valid for 12 months: Your eVisitor will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Some Tips Before Traveling to Australia
here are the 5 most important tips for traveling to Australia:
- Get a visa. Every visitor to Australia needs a visa, unless you are a New Zealand citizen. You can apply for a visa online through VisasForFuture.com.
- Be aware of the weather. Australia has different climates and seasons depending on where you are. Check the weather forecast for your destination before your trip and pack accordingly.
- Swim between the flags. Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but also some of the most dangerous. Always swim at patrolled beaches where there are lifeguards on duty.
- Try the local food and drink. Australia has a vibrant and diverse food and drink culture. Be sure to try the local beer, coffee, and wine.
- Be respectful of the wildlife. Australia is home to some unique and dangerous wildlife. Be sure to be aware of the risks and take precautions to stay safe.
Here are some additional tips that you may find helpful:
- Book your flights and accommodation in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
- Get travel insurance to cover you in case of medical emergencies, lost luggage, and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Pack for all weather conditions, including sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a raincoat, and a jacket.
- Do your research and plan your itinerary in advance.
- Be aware of the time difference between Australia and your home country.
- Learn some basic Australian English phrases.
- Be patient and understanding. Australia is a big country with a lot to offer, so don’t try to do everything in one trip.
Best Travel Apps
There are many travel apps that can help you plan, book, and enjoy your trips. Some of the best travel apps are:
- GetYourGuide: This is an online marketplace for all kinds of tours and excursions. You can find and book activities, attractions, experiences, and tickets in thousands of destinations worldwide. You can also read reviews, get instant confirmation, and access your bookings offline.
- LoungeBuddy: This is an app that helps you find and access airport lounges around the world. You can discover which lounges you can enter for free or for a fee, based on your flight details, airline status, or credit card membership. You can also book lounge access in advance or on the day of travel.
- Hostelworld: This is an app that helps you find and book hostels, hotels, and other budget accommodation options in over 178 countries. You can compare prices, ratings, facilities, and availability of thousands of properties. You can also join online events, chat with other travelers, and get tips from local experts.
- Skyscanner: This is an app that helps you find the cheapest flights, hotels, and car rentals. It uses data and algorithms to predict the best time to book and save money. It also offers price alerts, price freeze, and travel protection options.
- TripIt: This is an app that helps you organize your travel itinerary in one place. It automatically creates a master plan for your trip by scanning your confirmation emails from airlines, hotels, car rentals, and more. It also syncs your plan with your calendar, provides maps and directions, and updates you on any changes or delays.
- XE Currency Converter: This is an app that helps you convert currencies and track exchange rates in real time. It supports over 180 currencies and precious metals. It also stores the latest rates offline, so you can use it without internet connection.
- Google Translate: This is an app that helps you communicate in different languages. It supports over 100 languages and offers various features, such as text translation, voice translation, camera translation, handwriting translation, and conversation mode.
- HappyCow: This is an app that helps you find vegan and vegetarian restaurants and cafes near you or anywhere in the world. It also provides reviews, photos, menus, and directions for over 130,000 listings in over 180 countries.
- GasBuddy: This is an app that helps you find the cheapest gas prices near you or along your route. It also provides real-time fuel availability, station ratings, loyalty programs, and discounts.
The Migration Act 1958 is the main law that regulates immigration in Australia. It is a Commonwealth law, which means that it applies to all states and territories of Australia. The Migration Act sets out the criteria for who can enter and stay in Australia, and the different types of visas that are available. It also gives the government the power to detain and deport people who are not allowed to be in Australia.
In addition to the Migration Act, there are a number of other laws that relate to immigration in Australia. These include the:
- Australian Citizenship Act 2007, which sets out the requirements for becoming an Australian citizen.
- Judiciary Act 1903, which gives the Federal Court jurisdiction over certain immigration matters.
- Human Rights Act 1998, which sets out the human rights that must be protected by the government, including the right to freedom of movement.
- Australia Visa Sample: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa Tourist: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa Status Check By Passport Number: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia visa download: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australian eVisitor app: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Waiver Countries: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Waiver: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Validity: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Status: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia visa document checklists: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia visa cover letter: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Requirements Tourist: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia visa appointment: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Types: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa On Arrival: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Renewal: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia visa application requirements: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Transit: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia visa application online: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Questions: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia visa application form: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Tracking: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Tourist Processing Time: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Immigration eVisitor: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Netherlands: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Multiple Entry: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Ireland: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia eVisitor status: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Invitation Letter: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia eVisitor (cost, price): Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Qualification: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa Processing Time: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa Immigration: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Help: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Group Application: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Tourista Fee: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- eVisitor Australia How Long: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa UK: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australian eVisitor visa for UK citizens: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Online Login: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa On Arrival Countries: Travel To Australia Stress Free And Plant 1 Tree!
- Australia Visa Germany: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Free Countries: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Form: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia Visa Entry Requirements: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
- Australia eVisitor Application: Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!
Ask a question
If you still have a question about this topic after reading the article, let us know and we'll update the article. Include your email if you want us to reply to you.
Send fan mail
We love to hear from you! If our article helped you in anyway, let us know and we'll share it with the team on our Friday meetings.
Cite this article
Samortin, Jenilyn. "Australia eVisitor (cost, price): Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future, https://www.visasforfuture.com/australia-evisitor-cost-price/. Accessed on 12 September 2023.
Samortin, Jenilyn. "Australia eVisitor (cost, price): Travel to Australia stress free and plant 1 tree!." Visas For Future. September 12, 2023. https://www.visasforfuture.com/australia-evisitor-cost-price/.